To some people, a day isn’t complete without munching on a crunchy snack. Unfortunately, most snacks are high in calories and fat – almost devoid of ‘real’ nutrition. One snack that’s a favorite of crunchy snack lovers is corn.
Corn is packed with high nutrients which are useful for the human body in many ways. It ensures the idyllic functioning of several internal systems such as cell generation and prevents constipation and various other digestive problems. It is a boon for diabetic people. This nutrient-packed starchy snack is low in total fat and has no saturated fat, sodium, or cholesterol. It is high in vitamin C and a good source of fiber.
Benefits of Sweet Corn for Skin and Hair:
- Delays Aging Process
- Enhances Skin Texture
- Removes Facial Acne Scars
- Enhances Blood Circulation In The Scalp
- Strengthens Hair Strands
- Helps in Anemia deficiency – Contains a lot of vitamin B12, iron, and folic acid.
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Improves Vision
- Boosts Energy
- Prevents Diabetes – Sweet corn has a glycemic index of 58.
- Improves Cardiovascular Health – Rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Improve Digestion
- During Pregnancy – A healthy food for pregnant women.