According to the latest Travel Advisory, no international commercial passenger aircrafts will be allowed into India from midnight of 22 March, 2020 to 29 March, 2020.
In view of these travel restrictions, all Indian nationals are advised to:
- Stay safe and isolated within the residential premises and follow the advisories updated on CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/ and other state and federal advisories relevant to COVID19.
- Please follow social distancing norms and avoid any non-essential local travel.
- Approach the local health department officials in case you or your family member(s) experience any of the symptoms mentioned in the CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
- For extension of visa in the US during this restriction period, please refer to USCIS website https://www.uscis.gov/visit-united-states/extend-your-stay
- Please also continue to check the website of the Embassy of India in Washington DC (www.indianembassyusa.gov.in) and social media (Twitter & Facebook ) for latest updates. In case required, please contact the Indian Embassy or one of Indian Consulates depending upon your location in the US at the 24/7 helpline details mentioned in the Helpline advisory.