NY Corona Hotline number: 1-888-364-3065
- New York State on PAUSE: 100% of the workforce must stay home, excluding essential services. (Guidance on essential services designation is at https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-issues-guidance-essential-services-under-new-york-state-pause-executive-order
- All non-essential gatherings of individuals of any size for any reason are temporarily banned.
- The FDA approved the use of a new experimental drug in New York on a compassionate care basis to help treat patients with COVID-19.
- DMV offices are temporarily closed for in-office visits. Online transactions, including for license renewals, are still available. License and permit expirations will be extended.
- An initial delivery of supplies has been made to the Jacob K. Javits Center where FEMA has started to build a 1,000-bed temporary hospital.
- Enacting Matilda’s Law to protect New Yorkers age 70+ and those with compromised immune systems
o Remain indoors
o Can go outside for solitary exercise
o Pre-screen all visitors by taking their temperature
o Wear a mask in the company of others
o Stay at least 6 feet from others
o Do not take public transportation unless urgent and absolutely necessary
- All barber shops, hair salons, tattoo or piercing salons, nail salons, hair removal services and related personal care services are closed until further notice.
- Casinos, gyms, theaters, retail shopping malls, amusement parks and bowling alleys are closed until further notice. Bars and restaurants are closed, but takeout can be ordered during the period of closure.
- Testing is free for all eligible New Yorkers as ordered by a health care provider.
- Your local health department is your community contact for COVID-19 concerns.